1. How did you get involved in running?
I started running back in 2012 as a casual runner and got involved in races in 2013.
2. Do you participate in many races?
I normally run two races in a month, up to a maximum of three. Usually I have one targeted race in a month.
3. What advice would you consider someone taking up running?
If you are new to running, please start slowly and gradually. Any form of physical activity takes time for the body to adapt.
4. What’s your best running achievement so far?
My best running achievement was when I competed in two back to back 50km runs in 2014 and emerged as Champion in both races. Recently, I achieved a personal best of 36:55 minutes in a 10km race.
5. What motivates you train and compete harder?
Being healthy and staying fit motivates me to run and compete in races.
6. Any tips on nutrition that you try and follow?
I am a vegan runner, hence I don’t consume any products of animal origins. Just eat healthily and plan your meals.
7. How did you hear about Beet It Sport?
I heard about it from Instagram.
8. Why do you use Beet It Sport and how has it helped you?
Beet root juice helps with blood flow and provides an energy boost. I take Beet It Sport an hour before my races or long runs, and I can feel the energy boost while running. I also experienced easier breathing and better endurance.
9. Anything additional you would like to add about Beet It Sport?
It’s a very good and effective natural source of beet root juice.