Certified Fitness Instructor
Certified ‘Revolution Running’ Coach
1. How did you end up making Malaysia your home?
2. Prior to the coronavirus situation, how often do you participate in races?
3. What’s your best running achievement so far?
4. What was the one event cancelled in 2020 that you will be looking forward to participating in 2021?
5. During the Movement Controlled Order (MCO) in Malaysia, some runners stopped doing any kind of training. What advice would you consider for someone who is looking to restart running again?
Good question! Just enjoy the fact you can run again now, and don’t stress too much about pace or distance. Take one month just to get the feel of it again before worrying too much about facts and figures. Don’t do too much distance in the early weeks, and if you want to push harder, do it with speed rather than mileage.
6. What motivates you keep on training and to train harder, even though many events around the world were cancelled this year?
7. Do you have any tips on nutrition that you try and follow?
8. How did you hear about Beet It Sport?
9. Why do you use Beet It Sport and how has it helped you?
Like many runners, I am looking for any edge that will help me be fitter and faster. I believe Beet It Sport plays a part in that, and I have been using it for over one year now on a weekly basis within my training.